Wednesday, May 10, 2006

9 years and counting!

I have been waiting 9 years for the Local Government Ombudsman to resolve my complaint.

I suppose I shouldn't grumble because Mr and Mrs Balchin had to wait over 15 years. If you know someone who has waited longer please let me know. I will post the record holders in my hall of fame below.

Just to clarify the situation, I am talking about the length of time the Ombudsman has been involved not the length of time you have suffered injustice as a result of council maladministration.

In the Balchins case this must have been close to 20 years, in my case 16 years.


Justice delayed, is justice denied.
William Gladstone (1809 - 1898)

Hall of Fame






A complainant
waiting for the
Local Government Ombudsman
to resolve their case?







Mr & Mrs Balchin 16 years
Mr & Mrs Turpin
Trevor R Nunn 9 years (and counting)

No comments:

Post a Comment